Historically, trunks have been used for storing precious belongings on journeys made by sea. Our Conway Trunk lets you preserve your own treasured cargo.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid gmelina hardwood.
- Multistep finish includes painting, staining and sanding to achieve the vintage blue color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Nickel upholstery nails, brass nails, and galvanized-iron sheet metal inlay around top.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Wrought-iron side handles.
- Brass-plated hinges.
- Top door has butterfly hinge.
- Trunk can also be used as a bench.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 26" deep x 21.5" high
- Top: 43.5" wide x 26" deep x 2.25" thick
- Trunk Interior: 41.25" wide x 23.5" deep x 19" high
- Weight: 77 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.