Historically, trunks have been used for storing precious belongings on journeys made by sea. Our Conway Trunk lets you preserve your own treasured cargo.
- 43.5" w x 26" d x 21.5" h
- Trunk is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Wrought-iron side handles.
- Brass-plated hinges.
- Nickel upholstery nails, brass nails, and galvanized-iron sheet metal inlay around top.
- Top door has butterfly hinge.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of solid gmelina hardwood.
- Trunk can also be used as a bench.
- Multistep finish includes painting, staining and sanding to achieve the vintage blue color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 43.5" w x 26" d x 21.5" h
- Top: 43.5" w x 26" d x 2.25" thick
- Trunk Interior: 41.25" w x 23.5" d x 19" h
- Weight: 77 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).