Historically, trunks have been used for storing precious belongings on journeys made by sea. Our Conway Trunk lets you preserve your own treasured cargo.
- 43.5" w x 26" d x 21.5" h
- Trunk is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Wrought-iron side handles.
- Brass-plated hinges.
- Nickel upholstery nails, brass nails, and galvanized-iron sheet metal inlay around top.
- Top door has butterfly hinge.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of solid gmelina hardwood.
- Trunk can also be used as a bench.
- Multistep finish includes painting, staining and sanding to achieve the vintage blue color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 43.5" w x 26" d x 21.5" h
- Top: 43.5" w x 26" d x 2.25" thick
- Trunk Interior: 41.25" w x 23.5" d x 19" h
- Weight: 77 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).