Historically, trunks have been used for storing precious belongings on journeys made by sea. Our Conway Trunk lets you preserve your own treasured cargo.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid gmelina hardwood.
- Multistep finish includes painting, staining and sanding to achieve the vintage blue color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Nickel upholstery nails, brass nails, and galvanized-iron sheet metal inlay around top.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Wrought-iron side handles.
- Brass-plated hinges.
- Top door has butterfly hinge.
- Trunk can also be used as a bench.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 26" deep x 21.5" high
- Top: 43.5" wide x 26" deep x 2.25" thick
- Trunk Interior: 41.25" wide x 23.5" deep x 19" high
- Weight: 77 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.