Our Cortona Collection imparts a sense of history, giving this bookcase the presence of an heirloom. It’s built with bold proportions, and its rich finish highlights the natural wood grains and knots.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame, legs and drawer pulls and mold crafted from kiln-dried solid spruce.
- Shelves, sides and drawer panel made from MDF and spruce veneers.
- Multistep finish is stained, antiqued and distressed through the use of a chisel, machete and chain marks, then sealed with a semi-gloss protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Tip Resistant Kit included.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 16" deep x 63" high
- Top: 40" wide x 16" deep x 1.25" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 1"
- Shelves: 36" wide x 13.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Interior Without Shelves: 36.25" wide x 15.5" deep x 44.5" high
- Legs: 3.5" square x 2.75" high
- Weight: 137 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).