Grandly sized and solidly built, this buffet is destined to be the heart of a festive gatherings. Serve a fine feast from its ample top, and easily store your dining essentials in the spacious drawers and cabinets below.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar with alder and poplar veneers layered over MDF.
- Buffet is built using 5-ply construction with lamination, pocket screw and dowels, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Magnets keep cabinet doors securely shut when not in use.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Buffet is finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Hand-applied finish is painted, antiqued, and sealed for protection.
- Features reversible swing-out doors with safety hinges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Thickness Of Top: 1.5"
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 15" wide x 15.5" deep x 4" high
- Center Drawer Interior: 21" wide x 15.5" deep x 4" high
- Cabinet Door (2): 17" wide x 23" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 23" wide x 17.5" deep x 23" high
- Adjustable Shelf (3): 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 1" thick
- Weight: 500 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).