Cortona Office Armoire
Our Cortona Collection imparts a sense of history, giving this armoire the presence of an heirloom. The versatile design opens up as a desk fit with cutouts for electronics. Office essentials are readily stored close at hand behind cabinet doors with a single adjustable shelf for customization.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Top and sides made with solid spruce, MDF and spruce veneers.
- Drawer sides made from solid poplar wood; back and bottom made from plywood and spruce veneers.
- Frame, legs and drawer frame and pulls crafted from solid kiln-dried spruce.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features 2 fixed shelves and 1 adjustable shelf.
- Magnets keep cabinet doors closed.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- English dovetail drawer features drawer stops and opens smoothly on metal drawer glides.
- Multi-step finish is stained, antiqued and distressed through the use of a chisel, machete and chain marks, then sealed with a semi-gloss protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 18" deep x 50" high
- Top: 30" wide x 18" deep x 1.25" thick
- Overhang of Top: 1"
- Flip-Down Door: 24" wide x 1" deep x 17" high
- Overall Depth With Door Down: 34" deep
- Shelf: 26" wide x 15" deep x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Face: 24" wide x 5" high
- Drawer Interior: 22" wide x 14" deep x 3.25" high
- Lower Cabinet Door: 12" wide x 1" thick x 17.5" high
- Cabinet Interior Without Shelves: 26" wide x 15" deep x 16.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 21" wide x 15" deep x 1.25" thick
- Legs: 3.5" diameter x 2.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 22" side to side' 10.75" front to back
- Weight: 119 pounds.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Glass cleaner may be used to clean glass shelves, but avoid spraying it onto the painted wood frame.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.