Cortona Console Table
Our Cortona Collection imparts a sense of history beneath its surface. The story is told in the extensive layers of hand-applied finishing, in the precision work that highlights natural wood grains and knots, and in the resulting dimensional color that invites touch.
- 70" wide x 17" deep x 34" high
- Crafted from kiln-dried alder, MDF and alder veneer.
- Features turned legs, three storage drawers and a large shelf.
- Finished by hand in Vintage Spruce and sealed for lasting beauty.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Legs and apron made from solid Chinese alder wood; top made from solid alder, MDF and alder veneer.
- Sturdy 3-ply construction with mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangular corner blocks.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and include a half-moon drawer stop for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 70" wide x 17" deep x 34" high
- Top: 70" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 3" high
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 19" wide x 10.75" deep x 3.75" high
- Middle Drawer Interior: 10.5" wide x 10.75" deep x 3.75" high
- Shelf: 64.25" wide x 14.25" deep x 2" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 16.75"
- Distance Between Legs: 57.75" side to side; 8" front to back
- Weight: 114 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).