Cortona Console Table
Our Cortona Collection imparts a sense of history beneath its surface. The story is told in the extensive layers of hand-applied finishing, in the precision work that highlights natural wood grains and knots, and in the resulting dimensional color that invites touch.
- 70" wide x 17" deep x 34" high
- Crafted from kiln-dried alder, MDF and alder veneer.
- Features turned legs, three storage drawers and a large shelf.
- Finished by hand in Vintage Spruce and sealed for lasting beauty.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Legs and apron made from solid Chinese alder wood; top made from solid alder, MDF and alder veneer.
- Sturdy 3-ply construction with mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangular corner blocks.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and include a half-moon drawer stop for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 70" wide x 17" deep x 34" high
- Top: 70" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 3" high
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 19" wide x 10.75" deep x 3.75" high
- Middle Drawer Interior: 10.5" wide x 10.75" deep x 3.75" high
- Shelf: 64.25" wide x 14.25" deep x 2" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 16.75"
- Distance Between Legs: 57.75" side to side; 8" front to back
- Weight: 114 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.