Cortona Console Table
Our Cortona Collection imparts a sense of history beneath its surface. The story is told in the extensive layers of hand-applied finishing, in the precision work that highlights natural wood grains and knots, and in the resulting dimensional color that invites touch.
- 70" wide x 17" deep x 34" high
- Crafted from kiln-dried alder, MDF and alder veneer.
- Features turned legs, three storage drawers and a large shelf.
- Finished by hand in Vintage Spruce and sealed for lasting beauty.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Legs and apron made from solid Chinese alder wood; top made from solid alder, MDF and alder veneer.
- Sturdy 3-ply construction with mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangular corner blocks.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and include a half-moon drawer stop for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 70" wide x 17" deep x 34" high
- Top: 70" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 3" high
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 19" wide x 10.75" deep x 3.75" high
- Middle Drawer Interior: 10.5" wide x 10.75" deep x 3.75" high
- Shelf: 64.25" wide x 14.25" deep x 2" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 16.75"
- Distance Between Legs: 57.75" side to side; 8" front to back
- Weight: 114 pounds