Argentina is known for producing fine-quality cowhides with amazing inherent color variations. Expertly tanned, each of our natural cowhide rugs is unique, from the color and overall shape to the placement of the markings.
- Approximately 5 x 7', irregular shape
- Made from 100% cowhide.
- Each of our authentic cowhide rugs comes from the Northern region of Argentina, where they’re carefully hand selected for exceptional quality, texture and color.
- Natural variations make each one completely unique.
- Dimensions & Care
- Selected under the highest classification standards. Natural marks, color variations and fire brands are not to be considered defects; they are natural qualities which will emphasize the beauty of the cowhide.
- Professional care only.
- Color may rub off when new. Do not use near light-colored areas. Use of a rug pad may help prevent color transfer.
- New, natural cowhides may have a slight odor that will diminish over time.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side in and wrapping.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.