Argentina is known for producing fine-quality cowhides with amazing inherent color variations. Expertly tanned, each of our natural cowhide rugs is unique, from the color and overall shape to the placement of the markings.
- Approximately 5 x 7', irregular shape
- Made from 100% cowhide.
- Each of our authentic cowhide rugs comes from the Northern region of Argentina, where they’re carefully hand selected for exceptional quality, texture and color.
- Natural variations make each one completely unique.
- Dimensions & Care
- Selected under the highest classification standards. Natural marks, color variations and fire brands are not to be considered defects; they are natural qualities which will emphasize the beauty of the cowhide.
- Professional care only.
- Color may rub off when new. Do not use near light-colored areas. Use of a rug pad may help prevent color transfer.
- New, natural cowhides may have a slight odor that will diminish over time.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side in and wrapping.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.