Curve Front Dresser
A testament to the woodworker’s art, this dresser’s serpentine shape gives it distinctive character. Artisans steam and bend the drawer fronts by hand, then carve the top and base to mirror their curves. The multistep finish accentuates the wood’s flowing grain, and ringed drawer pulls complement its curves.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is solid oak and poplar.
- Top, sides, back and drawer fronts are MDF, plywood and poplar.
- Steam-bent wood gives the dresser distinctive curves.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features three spacious drawers.
- Eight-step natural finish.
- English dovetailed drawers.
- Metal drawer pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leg levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
- No assembly required.
- Dresser: 42" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer: 35.5" wide x 12" deep x 8" high
- Middle Drawer: 36.5" wide x 12" deep x 9.5" high
- Bottom Drawer: 36.5" wide x 12" deep x 9" high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 2"
- Weight: 154 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.