Curve Front Dresser
A testament to the woodworker’s art, this dresser’s serpentine shape gives it distinctive character. Artisans steam and bend the drawer fronts by hand, then carve the top and base to mirror their curves. The multistep finish accentuates the wood’s flowing grain, and ringed drawer pulls complement its curves.
- 42" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Handcrafted of solid poplar.
- Features three spacious drawers.
- Eight-step natural finish.
- No assembly required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is solid oak and poplar.
- Top, sides, back and drawer fronts are MDF, plywood and poplar.
- Steam-bent wood gives the dresser distinctive curves.
- English dovetailed drawers.
- Metal drawer pulls.
- Leg levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 42" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer: 35.5" wide x 12" deep x 8" high
- Middle Drawer: 36.5" wide x 12" deep x 9.5" high
- Bottom Drawer: 36.5" wide x 12" deep x 9" high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 2"
- Weight: 154 pounds