Curve Front Dresser
A testament to the woodworker’s art, this dresser’s serpentine shape gives it distinctive character. Artisans steam and bend the drawer fronts by hand, then carve the top and base to mirror their curves. The multistep finish accentuates the wood’s flowing grain, and ringed drawer pulls complement its curves.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is solid oak and poplar.
- Top, sides, back and drawer fronts are MDF, plywood and poplar.
- Steam-bent wood gives the dresser distinctive curves.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features three spacious drawers.
- Eight-step natural finish.
- English dovetailed drawers.
- Metal drawer pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leg levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
- No assembly required.
- Dresser: 42" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer: 35.5" wide x 12" deep x 8" high
- Middle Drawer: 36.5" wide x 12" deep x 9.5" high
- Bottom Drawer: 36.5" wide x 12" deep x 9" high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 2"
- Weight: 154 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.