Cynthia Bedside Table
Our Cynthia Bedside Table has an easy versatility that makes it an ideal solution for generous storage and updated style in the bedroom.
- 24" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Detailed with paneled drawers and notched feet.
- Features 1 drawer and 2 open shelves.
- Wooden knobs.
- Our exclusive finish is applied by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Pair with our Cynthia Baskets (sold separately) for concealed storage.
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of solid hardwood, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the bed's structural integrity over time.
- All wood is kiln-dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Offers open and closed storage with 2 shelves and 1 drawer.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Designed to accommodate our woven-seagrass Cynthia Baskets (sold separately).
- Overall: 24" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Drawer Interior: 17" wide x 16" deep x 5" high
- Clearance between drawer underside and top shelf: 8.5"
- Shelves: 2
- Clearance between shelves: 7.5"
- Feet: 4" high
- Baskets (sold separately): 16.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 7" high
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).