Our compact Cynthia Dresser is designed so that you can customize your bedroom look. Place several dressers flush against each other to create storage that fits your needs.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted solid hardwood frame.
- Top, sides, back and drawer fronts are MDF with birch veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- Antique White side panels are plywood with veneer; Antique White drawer bottoms and sides are plywood.
- Mahogany-stained side panels are hardwood; Mahogany-stained drawer bottoms are plywood with hardwood veneer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Dresser features 3 paneled drawers and wooden knobs.
- Drawer glides are made of beech.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Dresser: 33" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 28" wide x 15" deep x 5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 28" wide x 15" deep x 9" high
- Clearance to floor: 3"
- Product Weight: 111 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).