Cynthia Media Stand
Designed especially for the bedroom with details like frame-and-panel doors and notched feet, this stand creates a beautiful home for media.
- 68.5" wide x 20" deep x 25" high
- Hand crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive antique white or mahogany finishes.
- Open cubby fits media equipment and has a wide ventilation/cord cutout in the back for wire management.
- Two deep drawers below increase storage and are perfect for video-game equipment.
- The two side cabinets swing open to reveal ample space for DVDs, CDs and games inside their doors, plus two interior adjustable shelves.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from hardwood, MDF and premium-quality plywood.
- All wood is kiln dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Both wooden and faceted-glass knobs are included for side cabinets and drawers, creating a customized look.
- Overall: 68.5" wide x 20" deep x 25" high
- Top: 68.5" wide x 20" deep x 1.5" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 135 pounds
- Maximum Flat Screen TV Size: 45"
- Drawer Interior (2): 16.5" wide x 15" deep x 8" high
- Side Door (2): 14" wide x 18" high x 1" thick
- Door Storage: 13" wide x 8" deep x 20" high
- Cabinet Interior (2): 13" x 11" deep x 20" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1 per cabinet): 13" wide x 11" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Open Center Cubby: 35" wide x 18" deep x 8" high
- Ventilation/Cord Cutout (open cubby): 31" wide x 2" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 57" side to side; 12.5" front to back
- Weight: 137 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).