Cynthia Palampore Duvet Cover & Sham
Palampores were highly prized by European merchants of the late 17th century. In the tradition of those rich hand-blocked designs, our bedding displays a lavish, swirling print of foliage and blooms.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Duvet cover reverses to 100% cotton percale.
- Duvet cover has a button closure; sham has an envelope closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 88" wide x 92" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- Flange: 2" wide
- King: 36" wide x 20" high
- Flange: 0.5" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.