Cynthia Palampore Drape
Palampores were highly prized by European merchants of the late 17th century. in the tradition of those rich hand-blocked designs, our drape displays a lavish, swirling print of foliage and blooms.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Sold as individual panels.
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Lined with 100% cotton.
- Hangs from the pole pocket; converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks; or use with 10 clip rings (sold separately.)
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Detailed with a blind-stitched hem.
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Dimensions & Care
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Note: Length includes height of pole pocket.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dry-clean for best results.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.