Cynthia Palampore Drape
Palampores were highly prized by European merchants of the late 17th century. in the tradition of those rich hand-blocked designs, our drape displays a lavish, swirling print of foliage and blooms.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Sold as individual panels.
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Lined with 100% cotton.
- Hangs from the pole pocket; converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks; or use with 10 clip rings (sold separately.)
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Detailed with a blind-stitched hem.
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Dimensions & Care
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Note: Length includes height of pole pocket.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dry-clean for best results.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.