Palampores were highly prized by European merchants of the late 17th century. in the tradition of those rich hand-blocked designs, our drape displays a lavish, swirling print of foliage and blooms.
- 50" wide; available in four lengths
- Made from a linen/cotton blend.
- Lined with cotton.
- Hangs from the pole pocket; converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks; or use with Clip Rings (sold separately).
- Detailed with a blind-stitched hem.
- Dry-clean for best results.
- Catalog / Internet only.