Offering the best combination of storage and style, our Cynthia Wardrobe features a beveled mirror and one drawer on the outside and two adjustable shelves, a removable clothing rod and one drawer on the inside.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Side panels are crafted of MDF with maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the wardrobe’s structural integrity over time.
- Expertly crafted solid hardwood frame and door front.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Drawer front is made of maple veneer over hardwood and MDF.
- Back panel is constructed of MDF and features cord cutouts.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Personalize the wardrobe by displaying notes, favorite photos and keepsakes on the interior padded linen panel.
- Cabinet door is hinged on the right, and features a beveled mirror on its exterior and a tackboard covered with natural linen on the interior.
- Inside the cabinet are 2 adjustable shelves and 1 fixed shelf, 1 removable clothes rod and 1 drawer with drawer stops.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wood knobs.
- The feet are not removable.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Wardrobe: 30" wide x 24" deep x 70.25" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 24" deep x 70.25" high
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 24.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 43" high
- Fabric Tackboard: 26.5" wide x 0.5" thick x 54" high
- Shelves: 24" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Drawer Interior: 22" wide x 17.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Lower Drawer Interior: 22.5" wide x 19" deep x 5.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.