Offering the best combination of storage and style, our Cynthia Wardrobe features a beveled mirror and one drawer on the outside and two adjustable shelves, a removable clothing rod and one drawer on the inside.
- 30" wide x 24" deep x 70.25" high
- Expertly crafted solid hardwood frame and door front.
- Personalize the wardrobe by displaying notes, favorite photos and keepsakes on the interior padded linen panel.
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Side panels are crafted of MDF with maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the wardrobe’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Drawer front is made of maple veneer over hardwood and MDF.
- Back panel is constructed of MDF and features cord cutouts.
- Cabinet door is hinged on the right, and features a beveled mirror on its exterior and a tackboard covered with natural linen on the interior.
- Inside the cabinet are 2 adjustable shelves and 1 fixed shelf, 1 removable clothes rod and 1 drawer with drawer stops.
- Wood knobs.
- The feet are not removable.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Overall: 30" wide x 24" deep x 70.25" high
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 24.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 43" high
- Fabric Tackboard: 26.5" wide x 0.5" thick x 54" high
- Shelves: 24" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Drawer Interior: 22" wide x 17.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Lower Drawer Interior: 22.5" wide x 19" deep x 5.5" high
- Assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).