Build Your Own - Daily System Components - White
Clever and versatile, our modular Daily System is the ultimate home-office assistant. To create a system that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Daily System Tool.
- Frame is painted white.
- Frame is crafted of MDF.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Whiteboard is magnetic and includes a marker, an eraser and two magnets.
- Whiteboard Calendar is magnetic and includes a marker, an eraser and two magnets.
- Chalkboard is magnetic and includes chalk, an eraser and six magnets.
- Pinboard includes twenty pushpins.
- Requires the 12" or 24" Top Display Rod (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet Only
- Dimensions & Care
- 12" rod includes two screws and two anchors.
- 24" rod includes three screws and three anchors.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the system’s structural integrity over time.
- 12" Top Display Rod
- 24" Top Display Rod
- Corkboard: 12" wide x 19" high
- Letter Bin: 12" wide x 19" high
- Office Organizer: 12" wide x 19" high
- Mirror: 12" wide x 21" high
- Row of Hooks: 12" wide x 3.25" deep x 5" high
- Multi Use Entryway: 12" wide x 3.25" deep x 31" high
- Paper Towel Holder: 14" wide x 4" deep x 1" high
- Flatware Caddy: 11.25" wide x 3.5" deep x 5.25" high
- Recipe/Tablet Holder: 8" wide x 2.5" deep x 10.25" high
- 12" Ledge: 11.75" wide x 5.5" deep x 2" high
- 12" Ledge Maximum Weight Capacity: 10 pounds
- Whiteboard: 24" wide x 19" high
- Whiteboard Calendar: 24" wide x 19" high
- Chalkboard: 24" wide x 19" high
- Pinboard: 24" wide x 19" high
- Kitchen Towel Holder: 24" wide x 7.75" deep x 3.25" high
- 24" Ledge: 24" wide x 5.5" deep x 2" high
- 24" Ledge Maximum Weight Capacity: 15 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.