- Online Only
- A pared-down interpretation of bombé chests first designed in 18th-century France, the Daniella Chest makes a striking style statement. It’s solidly crafted with a hardwood frame, bowed front and slender cabriole legs.
- 34" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- The frame, top, drawer fronts and drawer sides are constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Sides are made of hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the chest’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The 2 drawers feature curving bronze-finished metal drawer pulls, English dovetail construction, hardwood drawer glides, and drawer stops.
- The back and drawer bottoms are made of plywood.
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Overall: 34" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Top: 34" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 29" wide x 6" high
- Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 13.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance to floor: 11"
- Legs: 2" square at top tapers to 1.5" square at bottom
- Distance between legs at floor: 29.5" side to side; 14.5" front to back
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).