Back to Bedside Tables & Dressers
- Online Only
- A pared-down interpretation of bombé chests first designed in 18th-century France, the Daniella Chest makes a striking style statement. It’s solidly crafted with a hardwood frame, bowed front and slender cabriole legs.
- 34" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- The frame, top, drawer fronts and drawer sides are constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Sides are made of hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the chest’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The 2 drawers feature curving bronze-finished metal drawer pulls, English dovetail construction, hardwood drawer glides, and drawer stops.
- The back and drawer bottoms are made of plywood.
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Overall: 34" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Top: 34" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 29" wide x 6" high
- Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 13.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance to floor: 11"
- Legs: 2" square at top tapers to 1.5" square at bottom
- Distance between legs at floor: 29.5" side to side; 14.5" front to back