A pared-down interpretation of bombé chests first designed in 18th-century France, the Daniella Chest makes a striking style statement. It's solidly crafted with a hardwood frame, bowed front and slender cabriole legs.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The frame, top, drawer fronts and drawer sides are constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Sides are made of hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the chest's structural integrity over time.
- The 2 drawers feature curving bronze-finished metal drawer pulls, English dovetail construction, hardwood drawer glides, and drawer stops.
- The back and drawer bottoms are made of plywood.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Chest: 34" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Top: 34" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 29" wide x 6" high
- Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 13.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance to floor: 11"
- Legs: 2" square at top tapers to 1.5" square at bottom
- Distance between legs at floor: 29.5" side to side; 14.5" front to back
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.