Daniella Bedside Table
A compact, pared-down interpretation of bombé chests first designed in 18th-century France, our Daniella Bedside Table makes a striking style statement. It’s solidly crafted with a hardwood frame, bowed front and slender cabriole legs.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The frame, legs, drawer fronts and drawer sides are constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Sides and bottom shelf are made of MDF.
- The drawer features curving bronze-finished metal drawer pull, English dovetail construction, hardwood drawer glide, and a bottom-mounted drawer stop.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Bedside Table: 20" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Top: 20" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 15" wide x 6" high
- Drawer Interior: 12" wide x 13.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Shelf: 15.5" square, 1" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 12"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 7"
- Legs: 2" square at top tapers to 1.5" square at bottom
- Distance between legs at floor: 15" side to side; 14" front to back
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.