Modeled after a bench we spotted at a French flea market, this daybed is crafted from pine and pine veneers with a scalloped camelback, a deep apron and curved arms that flow into cabriole legs. The tufted cushion is covered in a ticking stripe or in honey-colored cotton twill.
- Built with a kiln-dried solid pine frame, this daybed is an ideal space saver.
- Graceful curves and a carved apron adorn the daybed front.
- Features slightly flared endboards and a paneled camelback.
- Hand-applied exclusive multistep Vintage Cognac finish.
- Add our tufted Darby Daybed Cushion (sold separately).
- Daybed: 82.5" wide x 42" deep x 38" high
- Daybed Cushion: 75" wide x 39" deep x 6" thick
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from solid pine, pine veneers and MDF.
- Hardwood slat-roll support is designed to hold our Darby Daybed Cushion or a standard twin-sized mattress (both sold separately).
- Upholstered tufted daybed cushion has a foam/polyester fill.
- Cushion's nonremovable black and white striped cover is 100% cotton twill.
- Overall: 82.5" wide x 42" deep x 38" high
- Seat: 75" wide x 39" deep x 15.5" high
- Clearance Under Daybed: 9"
- Distance Between Legs: 75" side to side; 37.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 105 pounds
- Overall: 78" wide x 39" deep x 6" thick
- Tufts: 15
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth. Blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).