Dawson Tray Table
With its X base and weathered finish, this piece makes a striking side table. It’s also a handsome bar, with a tray-style top that secures bottles and barware.
- 30" wide x 18" deep x 29" high
- Crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Hand finished in weathered black stain.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame made from kiln-dried solid meranti wood.
- Top made from particle board and meranti veneer.
- Top tray is fixed once assembled.
- Overall: 30" wide x 18" deep x 29" high
- Top: 30" wide x 18" deep x 5" thick
- Tray Interior: 30" wide x 18" deep x 4.5" high
- Base Only: 26.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 24.5" high
- Clearance Under Top: 24.5"
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 4"
- Distance Between Legs: 22.5" side to side; 11.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 65 pounds
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).