Dawson Bedside Table
Featuring a substantial silhouette, a wide paneled top and roomy storage space, our Dawson Bedside Table is artfully distressed by hand to create the look of an antique.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame.
- Crafted from solid meranti and meranti veneers.
- Constructed using dowels and tongue-and-groove for extra sturdiness.
- Drawer made from red meranti and constructed using strong dovetail joinery.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive Weathered Black and Weathered White in a multistep process.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bedside Table: 28" wide x 18" deep x 29" high
- Features a top drawer with English dovetail joinery and a bottom cabinet for easy storage.
- Drawer features wood drawer glide and bottom-mounted drawer stop for safety.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28" wide x 18" deep x 29" high
- Top: 28" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Face: 20" wide x 4" high
- Drawer Interior: 19" wide x 15" deep x 3" high
- Cabinet Interior: 21" wide x 15" deep x 12" high
- Cabinet/Drawer Pulls: 1" diameter
- Legs: 3" high
- Distance Between Legs: 20.5" side to side; 12" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 25 pounds
- Weight: 53 pounds.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).