Dawson Bedside Table
Featuring a substantial silhouette, a wide paneled top and roomy storage space, our Dawson Bedside Table is artfully distressed by hand to create the look of an antique.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame.
- Crafted from solid meranti and meranti veneers.
- Constructed using dowels and tongue-and-groove for extra sturdiness.
- Drawer made from red meranti and constructed using strong dovetail joinery.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive Weathered Black and Weathered White in a multistep process.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bedside Table: 28" wide x 18" deep x 29" high
- Features a top drawer with English dovetail joinery and a bottom cabinet for easy storage.
- Drawer features wood drawer glide and bottom-mounted drawer stop for safety.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28" wide x 18" deep x 29" high
- Top: 28" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Face: 20" wide x 4" high
- Drawer Interior: 19" wide x 15" deep x 3" high
- Cabinet Interior: 21" wide x 15" deep x 12" high
- Cabinet/Drawer Pulls: 1" diameter
- Legs: 3" high
- Distance Between Legs: 20.5" side to side; 12" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 25 pounds
- Weight: 53 pounds.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).