Dawson Extra-Wide Dresser
The influence of antique furniture is reflected in our generous Dawson Dresser with thick legs and posts, framed fronts and mitered joints. It’s carefully sanded and distressed in layers for an artfully timeworn look.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame.
- Crafted from solid meranti and meranti veneers.
- Constructed using dowels and tongue-and-groove for extra sturdiness.
- Drawers made from red meranti.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand in our exclusive Weathered Black and Weathered White in a multistep process.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dresser: 68" wide x 21" deep x 37" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 68" wide x 21" deep x 37" high
- Top: 68" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Small Drawer Interior: 11" wide x 17" deep x 4" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 17" deep x 6" high
- Legs: 4" high
- Distance Between Legs: 59" side to side; 15" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds.
- Weight: 169 pounds.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.