Dawson Lateral File Cabinet
- White Glove Delivery
Our Dawson Collection brings character to the home office. Details such as framed fronts and mitered joints lend authenticity to this cabinet’s design.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame made from solid poplar; top made from solid poplar, particleboard and birch veneer; side and back panels made from MDF and birch veneer.
- Constructed using dowels and tongue-and-groove for extra sturdiness.
- Drawer made from poplar, particle board and birch veneer and constructed using strong English dovetail joinery.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive Weathered Black in a multistep process.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features two top drawers and one large file drawer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.25" wide x 20" deep x 31" high
- Top: 50.25" wide x 20" deep x 1.25" thick
- Top Drawer Face (2): 18.75" wide x 6.5" high
- Top Drawer Interior (2): 17.25" wide x 13.25" deep x 4.25" high
- Bottom Drawer Face: 42" wide x 15" high x 1" thick
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 39.75" wide x 13.25" deep x 11.25" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3"
- Legs: 4" wide x 3" deep x 29.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 42.25" side to side; 14" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 150 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
- White Glove Delivery