Museum Craft Collection - Shelburne Museum Schooner Weather Vane
This sculptural ship was carefully modeled after a copper weathervane from the late 19th century. Attributed to Cushing & White of Waltham, Massachusetts, the original piece at the Shelburne Museum captured the traditional look of nautical weathervanes that were popularized along the New England coastline.
- 30" wide x 5" deep x 28.5" high
- Made of iron with a patina finish.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 5" deep x 28.5" high
- Base: 19" wide x 5" deep x 25" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.