Museum Craft Collection - Shelburne Museum Schooner Weather Vane
This sculptural ship was carefully modeled after a copper weathervane from the late 19th century. Attributed to Cushing & White of Waltham, Massachusetts, the original piece at the Shelburne Museum captured the traditional look of nautical weathervanes that were popularized along the New England coastline.
- 30" wide x 5" deep x 28.5" high
- Made of iron with a patina finish.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 5" deep x 28.5" high
- Base: 19" wide x 5" deep x 25" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.