Delancy Smart Technology™ Secretary
Taking after New England furnishings from the 19th century, our handsome secretary with its fold-down front and ample vertical storage is ideal for a small space. Four tapered legs and welded door pulls give it substantial presence.
- 37.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 59" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame with a smooth espresso finish.
- Features two drawers on top plus two bluff-cut drawers below that flip down to create a desk surface.
- Inside are two shelves and a Smart™ 2-plug power-supply strip with Internet and phone connections.
- Two roomy drawers below house folders and supplies.
- Outfitted with cord cutouts for wire management.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from meranti wood, MDF and veneers.
- Crafted with tenon-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 59" high
- Top: 37.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 1" thick
- Top Drawer Interior (2): 14" wide x 17" deep x 7.5" high
- Flip-Down Front: 31" wide x 16.5" high x 1" thick
- Shelf (1 fixed; 1 adjustable): 33" wide x 11" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (closed): 33" wide, 19" deep (to back panel), 9" deep (to shelf), 16" high
- Distance Flip-Down Front extends from piece: 16.5"
- Bottom Drawer Interior (2): 29.5" wide x 17" deep x 7.5" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 8"
- Distance Between Legs: 31" at front and back; 16.5" at sides
- Weight: 157 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).