Hand knotted from wool in a soft, smoky palette, our rug’s stylized floral motifs recall the prized ikat fabrics of Uzbekistan. Skillful yarn dying reproduces the subtle mottling, or abrash, that lends warmth and character to tribal rugs. Each rug is unique and will have its own variations in color and pattern.
- Hand knotted of pure New Zealand wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Washed for exceptional softness.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Catalog / Internet only.