Devon Reversible Duvet Cover & Sham
Intricate ogee medallions drawn from an Ottoman Empire silk lend high drama to our bedding. The crisp black-and-white print reverses on the back, so you can subtly change the look of your bed whenever you like.
- Woven pure cotton.
- 200 thread count.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to same with colors reversed. Front is white base with dark print. Reverse is dark base with white print.
- Duvet cover has a button closure and interior ties; sham has a hidden-button closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 95% cotton, 5% organic cotton.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Duvet cover has interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features a hidden-button closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- win: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).