Dexter Bar Tower
Artful hand finishing gives this shuttered bar the well-traveled patina of a found object. Tall and narrow, it’s perfect for small spaces, offering generous storage within its compact footprint.
- 27" wide x 17" deep x 72" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Features a small fixed shelf on top for barware, five stemware racks below for wineglasses, a drawer for bar tools and two lower shelves for spirits, wine and mixers.
- Bottom shelf is sized to hold one of our Havana Underbed Baskets (sold separately).
- Weathered walnut finish ranges in tone from brown to black to honey, making it easy to match with other furniture.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from poplar, MDF and maple veneer.
- English dovetailed drawer opens smoothly on waxed wood glides, and features drawer stops for safety.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 27" wide x 17" deep x 72" high
- Top Shelf Interior: 24.5" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Stemware Rack (5): 3.5" wide x 14" deep x 1" high
- Each stemware rack holds 3 wine glasses.
- Upper Middle Shelf Interior: 24.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 20.5" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 21" wide x 11" deep x 3" high
- One adjustable shelf can be positioned below the drawer.
- Lower Middle Shelf Interior (without adjustable shelf): 24.5" wide x 14" deep x 22" high
- Bottom Shelf Interior: 23" wide x 12.5" deep x 8" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 22.5" side to side; 12.5" front to back
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 40 pounds
- Drawer Maximum Weight Capacity: 10 pounds
- Weight: 128 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).