Josefa Distressed Trunk
A wooden trunk we spotted at an antique store was the inspiration for this sturdy piece. Place it at the end of the bed to hold sweaters and spare bedding, and to create a convenient spot to sit while dressing.
- 37" wide x 17" deep x 20" high
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid and engineered hardwood.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an intricate process that includes staining, painting and sanding repeatedly to achieve the look of an antique.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid gmelina wood.
- Panels are kiln-dried engineered hardwood with multi-step antique red finish.
- Top opens with hinges and is finished in a multi-step antique orange finish.
- Interior has a brown wash finish.
- Detailed with metal edge bands, aluminum handles and a decorative lock finished in rustic iron.
- Overall: 37" wide x 17" deep x 20" high
- Top: 37" wide x 17" deep x 2" high
- Interior: 34.25" wide x 14.5" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Wipe with a soft white cloth. Avoid the use of harsh cleaning agents as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).