Josefa Distressed Trunk
A wooden trunk we spotted at an antique store was the inspiration for this sturdy piece. Place it at the end of the bed to hold sweaters and spare bedding, and to create a convenient spot to sit while dressing.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid gmelina wood.
- Interior has a brown wash finish.
- Panels are kiln-dried engineered hardwood with multi-step antique red finish.
- Top opens with hinges and is finished in a multi-step antique orange finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand on all sides using an intricate process that includes staining, painting and sanding repeatedly to achieve the look of an antique.
- Detailed with metal edge bands, aluminum handles and a decorative lock finished in rustic iron.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37" wide x 17" deep x 20" high
- Top: 37" wide x 17" deep x 2" high
- Interior: 34.25" wide x 14.5" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 33 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft white cloth. Avoid the use of harsh cleaning agents as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).