Josefa Distressed Trunk
A wooden trunk we spotted at an antique store was the inspiration for this sturdy piece. Place it at the end of the bed to hold sweaters and spare bedding, and to create a convenient spot to sit while dressing.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid gmelina wood.
- Interior has a brown wash finish.
- Panels are kiln-dried engineered hardwood with multi-step antique red finish.
- Top opens with hinges and is finished in a multi-step antique orange finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand on all sides using an intricate process that includes staining, painting and sanding repeatedly to achieve the look of an antique.
- Detailed with metal edge bands, aluminum handles and a decorative lock finished in rustic iron.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36.75" wide x 17" deep x 20.25" high
- Top: 36.75" wide x 17" deep x 2" high
- Interior: 34.25" wide x 14.5" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 33 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft white cloth. Avoid the use of harsh cleaning agents as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.