Our designers have perfected a black crackle finish that looks as authentic as a relic from a painter’s studio. Red and brown tones are visible under the distressed patina, lending to its vintage quality. Use these frames to add character to a photo gallery wall.
- Small: 12" wide x 14" high (holds a 4 x 6" photo)
- Large: 20" wide x 22" high (holds an 8 x 10" photo)
- Made of alder wood with a hand-painted, distressed finish.
- Beveled cut, archival quality mats.
- Dimensions & Care
- The 12 x 14" can prop on a tabletop and mount to the wall.
- The 20 x 22" is wall-mount only.
- Both display vertically and horizontally.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).