Our designers have perfected a black crackle finish that looks as authentic as a relic from a painter’s studio. Red and brown tones are visible under the distressed patina, lending to its vintage quality. Use these frames to add character to a photo gallery wall.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Small frame holds a 4x6 photo.
- Small frame can be propped on a tabletop or mounted on the wall.
- Large frame holds a 8x10 photo.
- Large frame can be mounting to the wall only.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Both frames display vertically and horizontally.
- Made of alder wood with a hand-painted, distressed finish.
- Beveled cut, archival quality mats.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small: 12" wide x 14" long
- Large: 20" wide x 22" long
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).