Nance Trueworthy, Docked Boat with Big Sky, Vaerlia
From our limited-edition Art to Collect series by Nance Trueworthy, this exclusive print entitled Docked Boat with Big Sky pays homage to the simple beauty of summer in America. Trueworthy has made her name as a photojournalist through traveling around the U.S. and beyond, capturing the drama of the natural world and the people within it.
- 20” wide x 24” high
- Each print is signed and stamped by the artist on the front.
- Fine giclée is printed on thick archival-quality paper.
- Acid-free beveled archival mat is included.
- Preserved in a museum-quality wood frame with a stained black finish.
- All of the pieces in our Art to Collect series are protected by Plexiglas. It’s the ideal material for preserving artwork because it’s unbreakable and has the added benefit of UV-protection, which filters natural light and safeguards the true colors of the artwork. Some of the finest museums in the world use Plexiglas to protect their photographs and paintings.
- Watch a video about how we select the artwork in our Art to Collect series.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.