Nance Trueworthy, Docked Boat with Big Sky, Vaerlia
From our limited-edition Art to Collect series by Nance Trueworthy, this exclusive print entitled Docked Boat with Big Sky pays homage to the simple beauty of summer in America. Trueworthy has made her name as a photojournalist through traveling around the U.S. and beyond, capturing the drama of the natural world and the people within it.
- 20” wide x 24” high
- Each print is signed and stamped by the artist on the front.
- Fine giclée is printed on thick archival-quality paper.
- Acid-free beveled archival mat is included.
- Preserved in a museum-quality wood frame with a stained black finish.
- All of the pieces in our Art to Collect series are protected by Plexiglas. It’s the ideal material for preserving artwork because it’s unbreakable and has the added benefit of UV-protection, which filters natural light and safeguards the true colors of the artwork. Some of the finest museums in the world use Plexiglas to protect their photographs and paintings.
- Watch a video about how we select the artwork in our Art to Collect series.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).