D'Orsay Recessed Medicine Cabinet
With its white finish and gracefully arched shape, this medicine cabinet pairs beautifully with consoles in a range of styles and finishes. It’s crafted of hardwood with a recessed finger groove that keeps the looks clean. Inside, it has three adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- 22" wide x 5" deep x 31" high
- Frame is meticulously crafted of kiln-dried hardwood.
- Features two adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of birch and MDF.
- Mirrored door features beveled glass.
- Magnetic closure.
- Hand finished; sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Tempered-glass shelves. Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 22" wide x 5" deep x 31" high
- Interior: 19" wide x 3" deep x 21" high
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 19" wide x 3" deep
- Inset: 20" wide x 3" deep x 22.5" high
- Inset measurements are approximate; please measure cabinet carefully before installing or making any alterations to your walls.
- Dust frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean mirror with standard glass cleaner and soft cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid all household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).