D'Orsay Recessed Medicine Cabinet
- With its white finish and gracefully arched shape, this medicine cabinet pairs beautifully with consoles in a range of styles and finishes. It’s crafted of hardwood with a recessed finger groove that keeps the looks clean. Inside, it has three adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- 22" wide x 5" deep x 31" high
- Frame is meticulously crafted of kiln-dried hardwood.
- Features two adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of birch and MDF.
- Mirrored door features beveled glass.
- Magnetic closure.
- Hand finished; sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Tempered-glass shelves. Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 22" wide x 5" deep x 31" high
- Interior: 19" wide x 3" deep x 21" high
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 19" wide x 3" deep
- Inset: 20" wide x 3" deep x 22.5" high
- Inset measurements are approximate; please measure cabinet carefully before installing or making any alterations to your walls.
- Dust frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean mirror with standard glass cleaner and soft cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid all household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).