Dumont Mirrored Chandelier
- Online Only
This pendant’s crisscrossing rings evoke the design of an armillary sphere, used in ancient times to demonstrate the motion of the stars.
- 22" diameter, 23.5" high; 12' chain
- Crafted from iron with a rasped-iron finish and antique-mirror panels.
- A generously long chain allows the chandelier to be hung in grand entryways and may be professionally shortened to fit any ceiling height.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22" diameter, 23.5" high
- Height: minimum 29"; maximum 171.5" (approximately 14' maximum)
- Canopy: 4.5" diameter, 2.25" high
- Chain: 12' long
- Cord: 15' long
- Bulb (4): 60 watts, type B chandelier (not included)
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.