Dumont Mirrored Chandelier
This pendant’s crisscrossing rings evoke the design of an armillary sphere, used in ancient times to demonstrate the motion of the stars.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted from iron with a rasped-iron finish and antique-mirror panels.
- A generously long chain allows the chandelier to be hung in grand entryways and may be professionally shortened to fit any ceiling height.
- Ideal ceiling height for the chandelier is 8', 10' or 12'.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22" diameter, 23.5" high
- Height: minimum 29"; maximum 171.5" (approximately 14' maximum)
- Canopy: 4.5" diameter, 2.25" high
- Chain: 12' long
- Adjustable chain allows chandelier to be hung in rooms with up to 12' ceiling height.
- Cord: 15' long
- Bulbs (4): 60 watts, type B chandelier (not included)
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.