Duncan Stripe Duvet Cover & Sham
Satin weaving – a technique in which warp threads are woven over the fabric's weft – brings rich color and a silky luster to this bedding.
- 100% combed cotton.
- 350 thread count.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert is sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Duvet swatches, below, are available for $7 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for duvet swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven from yarn-dyed 350-thread-count cotton that's combed for softness.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately: down blend or synthetic.
- Duvet Cover
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
- King, Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Flange: 2" wide
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).