Dupioni Silk Grommet Drape - Select Items
The panels of our dupioni silk drape showcase the natural beauty of dupioni silk. Fully lined in cotton with antique-bronze grommet construction. Dry-clean. 50" wide. Sold individually. Imported.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of yarn-dyed 100% dupioni silk surface and lined with 100% cotton. Grommet construction. Yarn-dyed fabrics are fabrics woven with pre-dyed yarns, and they retain their color and quality over many years. Lining adds light filtration and shape. Blind-stitch hem.
- The rich solid color of these drapes will accent any room in the house. They are generously cut and add lushness to your windows.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall length includes pole pocket length.
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 124" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" wide
- Grommet: 1.5" inside diameter and 2.25" outside diameter
- Hooks (includes 2 extra): 12
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.