Dupioni Silk Grommet Drape - Select Items
The panels of our dupioni silk drape showcase the natural beauty of dupioni silk. Fully lined in cotton with antique-bronze grommet construction. Dry-clean. 50" wide. Sold individually. Imported.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of yarn-dyed 100% dupioni silk surface and lined with 100% cotton. Grommet construction. Yarn-dyed fabrics are fabrics woven with pre-dyed yarns, and they retain their color and quality over many years. Lining adds light filtration and shape. Blind-stitch hem.
- The rich solid color of these drapes will accent any room in the house. They are generously cut and add lushness to your windows.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall length includes pole pocket length.
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 124" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" wide
- Grommet: 1.5" inside diameter and 2.25" outside diameter
- Hooks (includes 2 extra): 12
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.